Well, I've woken up feeling like I haven't slept, I'm knackered, sore and my head is all over the place, but so far this morning I've had my breakfast, popped my morning pills and got myself washed and changed as well as brushing my teeth, so I'm all set for the day now.
As soon as the daily virus scan has finished, I'll get my breakfast photo up, then today's to-do list then recover from my morning so far. Gotta bag and box up my rubbish and recycling too, as well as putting out my OddBox container and refilling the dosette box ready for next week, so it's a lot of stuff to remember to do today!
I heard from the Freegler overnight and I can put 3 of the cupboard things onto Freegle and she wants at least one, possibly the other two things, so I need to remember to do that too lol
The virus scan has just finished and was, thankfully, clear, so I can open my emails and get the breakfast photo sorted now.
BBIAB
No comments:
Post a Comment