I've woken up feeling like I haven't slept for a week, but discovered that my phone just about holds on to staying light for the length of the blood pressure testing as long as I start the blood pressure machine as soon as I've put my phone on the table and take the photos as soon as it's finished, which is reassuring. My blood pressure was 17, I've popped my 12 morning pills and had a solid breakfast this morning for the first time this week I think, so I'll have to wait and see how that affects my snacking this morning.
I got another 3 for my 'Morning Stability' score, so I'll be able to do my exercises this morning, then brush my teeth if I need to take my inhaler.
I've taken one of the juices off my next OddBox order 'cos I've still got enough to last me until next Thursday so don't need 2 cartons!
My hayfever is rotten already this morning, so I've just put the air purifier on.
I'm pondering on putting the duvet back onto the bed next time I change the bedding 'cos I wake up feeling a bit cold but don't wanna do it too soon in case there's another heatwave on the way lol
The virus scan was reassuringly clear, so time to get my breakfast photos and then today's to-do list together now methinks.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment