Well, it felt like I barely slept again last night, but I've woken up to a 'Morning Stability' score of 4 and my weight yesterday means I need to lose 1kg again, so I'm doing my laps and exercises twice today. My first delivery is due between 7am and 1pm so I wanna make sure I've done my laps and exercises before then, so that I can try and recover enough to get the door. I've got an Olio-er coming this afternoon too, so I've gotta squeeze in my second set of laps and exercises before then too.
My blood pressure was the lowest it's been on my new machine this morning, and back down to being in my own personal 'normal' range, so that's a relief.
I'm still full from yesterday's lunch, so I'm only having my usual 500ml glass of water for breakfast today so that I could take my 10 morning pills.
The weekly virus scan is under way, so time to get on with my exercises now methinks while I'm waiting for it to finish so that I can start my weekly backups off.
BBIAB
No comments:
Post a Comment