Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Mornin' all

Well, I barely slept last night and kept on waking up then not being able to get back to sleep, so I'm knackered this morning.  My 'Morning Stability' score is back down to 3 again, I've popped my 12 morning pills and used my inhaler.  


I've sent the Olio-er a message just to check that they are still coming to pick up all their food today... I've got a feeling that they won't though.  I've also got a feeling that the salt will be out of stock so I won't be able to try my first ever aubergine, but I hope I'm wrong with both of those predictions.


I've got a busy morning, but I'm hoping to change the bedding and do my laps and exercises this afternoon, as long as I'm feeling human enough to.  If I change the bedding, I'll have to bring it down, wash and dry it and take it back upstairs again too.


The daily virus scan found an advanced issue so time to get today's only breakfast photo up, then today's to-do list and wait for the Olio-er to hopefully turn up.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment