Monday, 3 August 2026

Mornin' all

Well, I've woken up to a 'Morning Stability' score of 4 so in theory at least, I can do 2 sets of laps and exercises today, but I'm not going to.


I've brought my OddBox in and put it away.


My weight is slap bang in the middle of where the nurse wants me to be, so I'm happy with that.


My first 10 pills of the week have been popped and the virus scan was clear, so that's another reassuring thing.


My delivery has been dispatched but it's not out for delivery yet, which is another reason I won't be lapping or exercising today.


I've re-advertised the salad leaves and green beans on Olio, along with the vegan cheese and oranges so I've had a busy morning so far and it's not even 6.15am yet!


Will today be a good day for me?  I certainly hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment