Wednesday, 30 September 2026

It's taken...

...the best part of 4 years, but I think I'm bang on with my portion sizes for lunch now and I'm mainly using fresh as opposed to frozen veggies too which is a huge relief.


I've got a small butternut squash due to be delivered by OddBox overnight on Sunday/Monday, which is my favourite vegetable and cutting yesterday's carrot in half has given me a smidgen of confidence that I'll be able to cut the butternut squash in half too.


I've experimented with so many things in the last year (to the day) and it's helped my body to learn that it can process more than just instant soup for lunches now.  I'm also usually having fruit for my teas as well as toast for breakfast when I remember/can be bothered which I haven't done for at least two decades!


I'm giving my body what it needs and it's letting me function throughout most days now, so I'm gonna keep on doing what I'm doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment