I didn't ask for it to happen, but Karma has just given that family exactly what they deserved.
When Mitzi was still alive and I was walking her up and down the street, one of my neighbours decided to use her as an opportunity to have a go at me every time he saw me. It got to the point that Steve contacted the police about it, the police came out and had a word with them about their harrassment (the policeman's words, not mine) and put up a camera above my door to protect me.
The same neighbour's son "has had his bike pinched" (the neighbour's words, not mine) and wanted to know if my camera covered the top of the street where it was stolen from.
I can just imagine the conversations in that family for the next while... the son will ask the dad to pay for a new bike, the dad will say no, the son will throw a strop and all heck will break loose.
It's nothing less than they deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment