Monday, 21 September 2026

Mornin' all

Well, I've officially been rolled over to the new Visible app so it'll be interesting to see what it does to my phone's battery today and overnight!  I was one of the early release testers and had to fully charge my phone twice a day which I really wasn't happy about.  I've been having to charge my phone every day for a while now, so it'll be interesting to see what the new app does to the battery now.


My 'Morning Stability' score was 2 so I won't be lapping or exercising today, but I've taken my blood pressure (116), taken my 11 morning pills with the first part of my breakfast and officially welcomed in the cool weather meals with my second breakfast.  I've weighed myself too and I'm back down to where the nurse wants me to be so it'll be interesting to see what this week of proper meals does to my weight.


An Olio-er wants the gherkins and my regular Freegler wants the milk jug so I'm just waiting to hear about when the second Freegler is gonna come for her moving boxes now.  It's bedding change day today, so she'll have to work around me 'cos I'm not gonna waste another day waiting for her.  I've also gotta bring in my recycling and food waste boxes when they've been emptied today.


The virus scan was clear, so I'm good to go now.


No comments:

Post a Comment