I'm finishing off the week feeling really proud of myself.
Why?
Because I've finally finished clearing out all the cupboards, washing up and offering (and mostly being wanted) everything in the very last cupboard now. There's still a couple of boxes to wash up and either give away or store somewhere, but that'll take seconds to do so I'm considering it totally finished now.
I've also come up with my first fully cool weather menu with more than just soup or veg on it. As long as I stick to it, I'll be having toast for each breakfast, a protein and veg for each lunch and fruit for tea for the first time in a very very long time. It's taken me forever, but I'm 99% of the way there now and my belly has mostly behaved because I've taken it so slowly. I've got some frozen veg in the freezer but that's easy enough to introduce 'cos I've already had it at the start of the year, so it's just a tiny readjustment for my belly after getting everything else accepted.
I've popped my last two pills of the week and I'm heading on up to beddy-byes now.
I'll see you all in the morning.
Nite nite orl
No comments:
Post a Comment