I've woken up feeling like I haven't slept again, but my Visible gave me a 'Morning Stability' score of 3, so I can do my laps and physio for the first time this week. My blood pressure was in my normal range at 106 and I've brushed my teeth while the weekly virus scan was underway, so I'm good to go for today now. I wanna try and remember to use my new laundry baskets this morning, but I'm going by what my body tells me today, which, right now is "not a flippin' chance, Love!"
My 10 morning pills all went down fine with my breakfast... I was hungry when I woke up but I'm not now that I've had the water, so maybe I was thirsty instead of hungry?
I'll get my breakfast photo up when the back-ups have finished, so time to get today's to-do list together now methinks.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment