Sunday 15 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm doing OK except that I itch all over for some reason and it's getting blimmin' annoying now.


I've taken my morning pills and the virus scan is underway as I type this.


Apparently "you've got one less job to do this morning 'cos I went for a wee, like I usually do at getting on for midnight and it was absolutely hosing it down out there" according to my carer.  I'm gonna go and have a quick look to see if the ground is still wet out the back then decide wht to do after that.

➰➰➰


Yeah, the concrete is still damp so I'm gonna leave the watering until lunchtime so that I don't drown the poor seedlings.


My carer is out of the bathroom and getting washed at the kitchen sink again 🤢 so I'll go and make his breakfast for him then weigh myself when he's finished playing with the water.

 

Gotta put our rubbish and recycling out today too, which I'm predicting will be totally left up to me again 😞


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment