Saturday 21 May 2022

Today's (21st May 2022) breakfast photo

I'd forgotten how dry the toast was and I'm left parched now, so I'm gonna go and get myself a glass of water to help my throat to recover.


We're gonna be defrosting our chest freezer soon, so we're using up all our stock, which means that it's lasagne for lunch today and pizza baguettes tomorrow and we've got a full loaf of bread in the freezer so it's gonna be toast for breakfast tomorrow at least, and potentially a couple of days next week too, depending on if Steve want's sandwiches for his tea or if he's just planning on having the bread for his sausage sandwiches next week.  Either way is fine by me, as long as it doesn't go to waste!


T'was 2 slices of wholemeal bread and dairy free spread for breakfast this morning.


Here's this morning's breakfast photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment