Monday 23 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already cared for my carer for 57 minutes this morning, so I reckon it'll be another high caring day today.  I managed over 12 hours yesterday which took the weekly total to almost 82 hours but Steve didn't even manage 3½ hours for the entire week.  It's gonna be another week like that again but with even less support for me 'cos he'll only be cooking for both of us twice (today's sweet 'n' sour and the 2 veggie sausages later on in the week) this week 'cos he's gonna have sausage sarnies the other 3 days and I'll be doing the vegan sausage rolls for us.  Other than today, I'll barely be eating but Steve'll have 3 meals and entire packets of biscuits as snacks every day, so he'll have a full belly and I'll spend most of the week living on water and 3 (or is it 4?) tubs of ice cream for the week.  As long as Steve doesn't go hungry, that's OK though, right?


This morning's virus scan was clear and I'm about to take my morning pills to set me up for the day and give my body everything it needs to survive in case my carer decides not to cook again.


OK, morning pills are down the hatch, so I've just gotta keep caring for my carer until he wakes up now, then I can go and make breakfast, weigh myself, download the FitBit spreadsheet for last week, code and upload it, water the seedlings and maybe take a painkiller if I'm still in pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment