Sunday 22 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've been sniffing and sneezing and sniffing and my eyes have been itchy and watery and itchy since I woke up, so it's gonna be another high pollen count day today.


I've already guzzled 1 litre of pop, so I'm gonna go and get myself a glass of water to keep me hydrated until my carer wakes up, then I'll go and make his breakfast for him and take his empty bowl through to the kitchen.  It's granola and raspberries for me today 'cos the top-up shop that Marie got yesterday had 2 punnets of raspberries with a use by date of today on them.


Just had the reminder come up to take my morning pills, so hold on while I do that now, before I forget.


OK, pills taken, so I've just gotta remember my lunchtime pill then refill my pill caddy ready for next week.


My carer is deeply asleep 'cos he's snoring and grunting so it'll be a late breakfast for us today, seemingly.  The caring totals for the week so far look like this:


Me caring for my carer:  71 hours 2 minutes
My carer caring for me: 3 hours 22 minutes


But apparently "I do everything for her" and "I make all her meals and drinks" which is total and utter bollox and he's got proof of how little he does now 'cos of the spreadsheets I've been asking him to keep since 1st January which he always forgets to do, so it's a good job that I update both innit!


He's just woken up and headed to the bathroom, so we're having an early breakfast after all.  Bet he'll fall asleep on the toilet though! Gotta go and water the seedlings too, between making my carer's breakfast and my own, so that I don't forget.


The virus scan didn't find any nasties on my machine, so that's reassuring.


I was wrong about him falling asleep in the bathroom 'cos he's just walked back in here, puffing and panting from making those 10-15 steps.  Yep, totally serious.


Better go and make his breakfast for him and go and water the seedlings now, 'cos it's not like he'll do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment