Tuesday 24 May 2022

Mornin' all

So far this morning I've tried to load up my FitBit app which didn't work, so I had to reboot my machine, taken my morning pills, started the daily virus scan, got myself a glass of water and cared for my carer for over an hour so far this morning.


I've got a wonderful book to read and review so I'm not gonna even look at doing the news today and I'd best have a big breakfast 'cos it's vegan sausage rolls on the menu for lunch today and there's only one box of 'em so Steve'll be having all of them for his lunch rather than sharing with me.  I won't even be able to have bread and spread for lunch 'cos we need to save the bread for Steve's sausage sandwiches this week (at least 4 slices a day, for 3 days) as well as his sandwiches for his tea will use up the 1½ loaves that we've got in the house.


The Green Man has saved me the job of watering the seedlings this morning, so I'll be able to go and make Steve's breakfast for him when he wakes up properly.


Right, time to see if I can read a chapter of this book before Steve wakes up properly.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment