Tuesday 31 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I was wrong last night when I said that I'd be able to go to bed for an early night without any more support for my carer 'cos he decided that I should keep supporting him until 9pm.  That meant that I provided a huge 14½ hours of care yesterday though.  My carer has cared for me for 1% of the minimum so I'm predicting it'll be another low caring week and I'll get a maximum of 2 hours of care out of him this week.


The daily virus scan is done and dusted and I'm reassuringly still free of nasties.


Time to take my morning pills now I reckon.

 

OK, pills are down the hatch now, so I've just gotta make breakfast for my carer and water the plants, then make my own breakfast, then take the empty bowls through to the kitchen all before I get the email about our grocery replacements this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment