Wednesday 31 January 2024

It's looking like...

...the central heating will be finished off before Friday, the solar panels are sorted, as is the loft insulation and the heat pump is ready to rock and roll, so all that's left now is the bathroom and main bedroom radiators being finished off, the control put in and them showing me how to use it (which I'll forget by the time they leave) and that's it then!


My penultimate J2O is starting to wake up ready for the celebration on Thursday/Friday then I get the weekend off before the bathroom and waste disposal unit is finished on Monday then back to normal on Tuesday with hopefully a warmer and safer house and my first meal for 2 weeks!


My back is killing me but a lovely hot bubble bath should solve that and I'll be able to get clean and change my clothes without being forced again!


I can do this living alone lark!


No comments:

Post a Comment