Saturday 27 January 2024

The new...

...heated towel rail has been on for an hour and 10 minutes and only cost 9p and there were lights and my laptop on during that time too so I can definitely afford to put it on to keep the bathroom at a less cold temperature than it has been for years!


I'm gonna try and remember to turn it on when I turn the immersion on tomorrow and pop a towel over one of the rails, then scrub the bath out and keep my fingers crossed that it'll be warmer than the last several have been now that I know about the switch lol


Tomorrow is gonna make me nervous but it'll hopefully be so worth it.


Tomorrow will be the first test of the totally new bathroom so keep your fingers crossed that I enjoy it and feel safe!  I'm thinking lotsa lavendar-scented bubbles are on the cards with any luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment