Monday 29 January 2024

So far this year...

...I've eaten 11 lunches - 1 was a Sunday lunch cooked by my mother-in-law, 2 were leftovers from the Sunday lunches, 1 was a delivery, 2 were made by my carers and the other 5 were made by me.

The central heating installers are gonna be here until Friday so won't be eating until Saturday when I'm predicting I'll be making it, like usual, Sunday is back to normal with my MIL making the roast, Monday will either be leftovers or made by me and it'll carry on like that for the rest of the year.

Last week, all I consumed was a single mug of soup all week and 1 litre of either water or squash a day so that I could take my pills and it'll be the same this week too.

I weighed myself this morning and I lost 1.2kg in weight last week so it'll prolly be about the same this week so I'll definitely be underweight by then and my stomach has got used to not eating and drinking now, so I won't feel hungry or thirsty, so I'll have to force myself to eat and drink so that I don't lose even more until my body is used to eating and drinking again.

I've cancelled this week's groceries 'cos there's no way I'll be able to get into the kitchen to put it all away so it'd go to waste, but hopefully things'll be back to normal in time for next week so I can really pig out then.

Hopefully this week is the last of the big installations and not being able to eat or drink, so I'll be able to have breakfasts and lunches and drinking high calorie drinks until I've got my weight back to where it should be for my height.

No comments:

Post a Comment