Friday 26 January 2024

Today's (24th January 2024) tea photo

After not eating since Sunday afternoon, I was seriously under my daily calorie budget every day and didn't want to lose any weight that I can't really afford to lose (I was still in the healthy weight range on Monday, but only just) so I decided to treat myself in celebration of the bathroom being veeeery close to being finished now - literally all it needs is a few tiles and a lick of paint - I decided to celebrate with a Burger King meal so I had a Vegan Royale meal and 9 vegan nuggets with a sweet chilli dip and a bottle of water to wash it all down with.  I haven't opened the water yet 'cos it's a bit close to bedtime and I don't wanna wake up bursting for a wee at 2am and not be able to get back to sleep!


Here's my first meal of the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment