Monday 29 January 2024

Well, I've got...

...radiators in the living room, hall and kitchen so far but they're not connected up, just attached to the wall.  I've also got a heat pump instead of an emersion heater but I'm about 97% sure that it doesn't work yet.


I've also got solar panels on the roof so hopefully that'll start to reduce my electric usage rather than adding to it.  I didn't have a choice about them going up this morning and I haven't signed the contract yet, so I won't be happy if I pay more for having them put up without consent (it's almost £750 a year running cost which I really wasn't expecting and I'm not happy about but it's too late now 'cos they are already up).


The plumber has been put off until next week, as has the painter, so that's one less thing to worry about but I won't be eating or drinking this week 'cos of the kitchen being out of action until the central heating has been installed.


No comments:

Post a Comment