Friday 26 January 2024

Well, that's...

...the bathroom done and dusted and everything works 'cos I've just been for a wee and Christened the new basin lol


There are still maybe four or five tiles left to go and a lick of paint on the other two walls, but I'm coming to get you, lovely hot bubble bath... get ready for your Christening after my lunchtime carer has left on Sunday!


I'm celebrating with a me-friendly creamy hot chocolate while I wait for the electrician to arrive but the J2O is very close to being drunk now, I just wanna wait until the tiling has been finished and the paint is dry is all - don't wanna celebrate too early after all 😉  The last J2O will be when the central heating is finished which will hopefully be Monday but the plumber thinks it'll take longer than that so we shall have to wait and see.  I just hope it's done and dusted sooner rather than later 'cos I haven't eaten anything since about 4pm on Sunday and my only drinks have been water and squash for my 3 sets of pills each day, other than this hot choccie that I'm savouring right now.


The end is in sight now, thankfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment