Sunday 21 January 2024

Today's (21st January 2024) lunch photo

My last meal of the week was a huuuge roast lunch because it's unlikely that I'll be eating or even drinking tomorrow 'cos of getting my bathroom completely finished all day, so may not have access to water or electricity for most of the day.


Today's lunch was my usual Sunday roast lunch with my in-laws but doubled 'cos I usually bring the leftovers home with me to have on Monday but I prolly won't be able to use my fridge tomorrow 'cos of the electricity and water being off so wanted to scoff the lot so that it didn't go to waste if my fridge is unusable tomorrow.


I had an entire vegan roast, 3 roast potatoes cooked in vegetable oil, broccoli and French beans today so I'm well and truly stuffed and will be spending this afternoon burping and groaning lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment