Monday 22 January 2024

Goood morning all

I've woken up in a nervous yet positive mood today so I'm hoping today will be a good day.  The daily virus scan was still clear, so that's good news too.


I'm not gonna eat or drink anything other than the water/squash it takes to wash my pills down with.  I've already had my glass of water, so that's it until 1pm now, when I'll take my lunchtime pill and that'll be it until the bathroom is finished.


I've also weighed myself, logged the weight into FitBit, downloaded, coded and uploaded the spreadsheet to my homepage so that's out of the way for today.  I've put on 150g since Saturday so that's a relief.


Gotta remember to put in my next grocery order this morning too... hope I don't forget!


My morning carer could turn up at any time now, so I'm gonna publish this then hopefully put today's to-do list up before she arrives... will she want a drink this morning or not I wonder?


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment