Sunday 28 January 2024

Mornin' all

I forgot to charge my FitBit up yesterday, so it was at the bare minimum(63%) when I crawled into bed last night, so I was wondering if it would record my sleep... I woke up this morning and it had only used up 1% overnight and it had thankfully recorded my sleep, so I won't worry about it so much next time it happens ('cos it's bound to lol).


I've started my monthly virus scan and it started up first time without me needing to reboot because I'd accidentally opened up my email programmes.  I dunno what I did differently, but it's got the progress window pop-up thing that I was expecting on Wednesday but didn't get for some reason, so that's a relief.


I've taken my morning pills with my morning glass of water and I've tried an energy boosting disolvable pill with the last of the glass and it tastes gorgeously of cherry (my favourite fruit) and I could feel it working from the first sip so I'll definitely be getting them again!


Today is gonna be my first bath in the new bathroom with a hopefully gorgeously warm towel to dry off with and hopefully hot water too... can't wait!


Gotta remember to see if the rubbish and recycling needs to go out this week or if it can wait until next week.  Gotta refill my dosette box after my non-existent lunch (because I'm not seeing my in-laws or getting a lunchtime carer today, so it'll be another day without food) today.


I'm sure there was something else I was supposed to remember this morning, but I can't remember what it was now, so it'll prolly come back to me at the time it was supposed to finish as opposed to start lol


Gonna publish this now and put up today's to-do list while I wait for my last carer of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment