Sunday 21 January 2024

Book Review: "They never told me that at vet school" by G. Inskip

Kindle     Paperback

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I've you've read any of my other recent book reviews, you'll already know that the first paragraph of the review explains that each book starts off with the full shed-load of stars and that I'm always hopeful that they will all be stuck firmly in place by the time I close the back cover.  You'll also know that I'm not shy about removing stars but I always give my reasons for taking each one off.  I've also been filled with a huge amount of relief when I've been able to replace a star thanks to a magic little sentence right at the back of the book.


Let's get going with the reading and reviewing shall we?


That first chapter was good... is the vet already regretting her desire to work with big animals by any chance?  lol


The second chapter was equally as good, but seemed to be shorter/a quicker read... does that mean that I'm into the rhythm of the authors words now I wonder?


What a great relief chapter 3 was!  It took about half an hour to 45 minutes to read, but it was sooo worth it!


This review is getting on the long side so, like with the majority of books I've reviewed, I'll just comment on significant things from now on.


There have been a few yucky chapters and I almost lost my lunch with the tongue chapter, but that last chapter was an awesome way to finish a great book.


No comments:

Post a Comment