Tuesday 30 January 2024

Today's unexpected additional installation is...

...getting the loft insulation fitted.  


Yesterday it was the solar panels and today is the insulation... I don't think there's anything else that needs to be fitted by the same company who are doing the central heating, but I can't guarantee it.


A new extractor fan was mentioned for the kitchen today, but that's in addition to the things that I've been approved for getting done so I dunno if it will actually happen or not.  If it does, then it saves the electrician coming out again but I dunno if it'll be covered in the grant or if I'll have to pay for it... either way is fine, but the less that comes out of my bank account atm (until the bathroom is totally finished and paid for), the better.


There was some talk at one point about getting something installed in the back yard, but that's gone quiet and I can't remember what it was now.


Basically this week is the grant-approved measures, next week is finishing off the bathroom and waste disposal unit then I might actually be able to breathe again lol


No comments:

Post a Comment