Saturday 20 July 2024

I realise that I might be making a mountain out of a molehill, but...

...in the last 24 hours I've managed to:

  • tidy up more of the spare room
  • take photos of my discoveries
  • ask my siblings-in-law if they want anything that I'd found
  • scrub the toilet to within an inch of its life
  • advertise all of my spare room discoveries on Freegle
  • arrange for 3 of the things to be picked up on Monday
  • increase my TBR pile
  • scrub the bathroom sink to within an inch of its life
  • polished the bathroom tap (and got soaked as a result)
  • cleaned the shower screen
  • scrubbed the bath to within an inch of its life
  • replaced the liquid soap in the bathroom
  • scrubbed the air-lock and kitchen floors

  • scrubbed the kitchen counters
  • scrubbed the kitchen sink and draining board
  • scrubbed the kitchen taps (and got soaked for the second time)
  • put the dry cutlery and bowl away
  • vacuumed the hallway and living room carpets
  • collapsed in a heap just in time to take my pills and head to bed
Literally the only things that haven't been scrubbed are the windows and mirrors in the bathroom and kitchen, but the only reason they got away with it is 'cos I couldn't find anything suitable to safely use.

I'm incredibly proud of myself for everything I've achieved in 2 days and I'm gonna be paying for it for a loooong time, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment