Saturday, 5 September 2026

I've just...

...stocked up on several new-to-me supplements and saved the best part of £90 by using a code I was sent from my usual supplement shop.  I've never taken the things I've bought before but they all sounded like things I need (energy increase/fatigue beating/metabolism boosting etc etc) so I'll see what they are all like, but I could, potentially, be taking 20 pills a day when they all arrive until I decide one way or the other about adding them permanently or not.  I got free delivery too and they will be here hopefully by the middle of next week, so I'll try and remember to add them to my dosette box next weekend and hope that they are worth the money.  Popping pills is no problem as long as they actually work for me and my body lol


No comments:

Post a Comment