Monday, 7 September 2026

Mornin' all

I've had a busy start to the day, like most Monday's, but so far this morning I've taken my 'Morning Stability' which was 3, taken my blood pressure which was 112, weighed myself (950g over where the nurse wants me, but still just about within the healthy weight range for my height), put my OddBox things away then then took my 11 morning pills with my breakfast, took my rubbish sack out and ran the virus scan.


I'm still knackered, but I can have caffeine this week, I'll just wait until after I've done my medically-approved laps and exercises before I have it this morning so that I don't wet myself (which could happen with nothing solid in my belly).


Time to get today's breakfast photo up, then my day's to-do list, then start on my laps and exercises now I reckon.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment