...my unwanted food being picked up three times today (two Olio-er's and a Freegler), the Freegle stuff going, the middle cupboard finally being emptied, washing the mugs up and putting them onto Freegle. I'm also grateful that I'll be getting rid of everything except the mugs on Monday.
I'm grateful that my diet is still improving and that my body is coping so well with having to rapidly re-learn how to process solids.
I'm grateful that I found OddBox and that it's opened up a whole new healthy world of variety to me. I've been able to discover new-to-me fruits and veg that there is no way I would have done otherwise.
I'm grateful that Morrisons have officially started stocking mince pies so that I can snack on a box of those every day to keep my calorie count up.
I'm grateful that I've been able to have protein today and that I had a solid breakfast this morning.
I'm grateful that I'm still able to move today and that I can hopefully have a long soak in a hot bubble bath tomorrow morning... I think I deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment