...the perfect opportunity to catch up on all of the housework that I've missed this week now that I've got a free afternoon available and a smidgen of motivation starting to appear.
I'm gonna start with the smallest and easiest to tackle first, the bathroom, then take it from there. Maybe the vacuuming after that 'cos that's a quick and easy job, then the kitchen 'cos that should be the next easiest, then I'll tackle the living room, then the main bedroom and then the hardest, most soul-destroying room of the lot - the spare room - methinks.
When I do the kitchen, I've gotta remember to sort out and wash up the glasses and whatever else is in the last cupboard so that I can advertise it all on Freegle. The only things that I won't have done then will be the top shelves in all the upper cupboards, purely because I can't reach them so will have to ask M or A to haul all those things down for me to sort out at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment