Friday, 4 September 2026

Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm hoping...

...to have a very early bath in preparation for Evri to hopefully deliver between 8am and 8pm.  


If Evri deliver early enough then I wanna try taking my passport photo again and maybe even going for a slow, cautious, walk around my back yard.  I won't be lapping or exercising at the weekend 'cos I've pushed myself too hard, too fast and too often for the last couple of weeks.


The weekend and all of next week are gonna be recovery days so that I don't end up bedbound again, which I'm already on the verge of.


I've hopefully got kiwiberries coming in my OddBox on Sunday and lots of mince pies and a tub of chocolates coming with my groceries on Tuesday, to ring in the festive season and hopefully reach my minimum basket total easier between now and January.


I'm gonna aim to treat myself sooo gently all weekend and hopefully next week too... I need to recover instead of keep pushing myself before I screw myself up too badly.


No comments:

Post a Comment