Well, I had a rubbish night and a Freegler said that they were coming for something "tomorrow" at almost midnight, so my day is on hold until they get here now unfortunately. I've managed to promise the majority of what was in the cupboard to a regular Freegler who is coming for it all on Friday after her shift and I'm hoping I'll be able to clear out the last of the cupboard while I'm waiting for today's Freegler.
I've taken my Visible reading a bit late 'cos my phone decided to misbehave so I had to restart it then forgot, but I'm at 3 again today.
My morning pills have been popped and I'm gonna have the orange pepper for my lunch instead of the mince pies so that it doesn't go to waste, then I'll put the rubbish and recycling out and get my OddBox container ready for whenever today's Freegler decides to turn up. The virus scan was reassuringly clear again, so that's a relief.
Time to get today's breakfast photo up, then my to-do list, then charge my watch methinks.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment