Saturday, 19 September 2026

Mornin' all

Well, I've woken up feeling pretty yucky, but that's pretty normal for me.  My 'Morning Stability' reading was 3 again, my blood pressure was back down to my normal of 108 again, I've pulled the water heating switch on in the bathroom and remembered to bring my clothes down the third time I went back upstairs and into the bedroom lol  


My regular Freegler is interested in one of the sets of glasses and she's offered to empty the top shelves in my kitchen too, which is a huuuuge relief.  I'm gonna take better photos of the glasses and try and get the mugs photographed too, so that I can see if she wants any of them and any that she doesn't, I'll add to the ones I'm already offering.


The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear this morning, I've taken my morning pills and I'm gonna get my to-do list together then go and have my bath now methinks... I hope I've brought the right socks down lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment