Friday, 18 September 2026

Today (18th September 2026) I'm grateful for...

...making a decent start on clearing out the last cupboard in the kitchen and being able to do the vacuuming, bathroom and kitchen this morning.  I would have liked to have done the whole house, but that just wouldn't have been safe for me and I've got no more room for any more of the spare room stuff here in the living room, so that's temporarily on hold, but I'm grateful that I made a decent start on the housework today and all that's left is the main bedroom and living room now.


I'm grateful that I've taken photo's of all the glasses after sorting them out and washing them up.  I've offered them to my regular, so as soon as I know which, if any, she wants, I'll advertise the rest on Freegle.  She'll hopefully let me know if she wants the mugs too and if she doesn't, I'll get them washed up and added to my current mugs post.


I'm hoping that I'll be able to get the crockery out and brought into the living room before I have my bath tomorrow morning, so that all that will be left in the cupboard will be the mugs.


I'm grateful that I've been able to make a start on editing my next OddBox and that I'll be getting my next one overnight on Sunday so that I can start the new menu with a clearer idea of what I've got available.


I'm grateful that the Olio-er didn't come today after all 'cos it meant that I didn't feel rushed into getting the housework sorted and the glasses washed up, photographed and offered to my regular Freegler


I'm grateful that I've been able to achieve so much today, considering how knackered I felt this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment