Well, I didn't manage an early night after all last night so I'm even more poopey-dooped this morning.
I remembered to do my monthly check-in thing on my Visible app and apparently I was 1.8 for August which was an improvement of 0.1 so that's good news. I got a 'Morning Stability' score of 3 so I'll do my laps and exercises after lunch today.
I've taken my blood pressure which was 125 and popped my 11 morning pills with my only breakfast. I was going to have a solid breakfast but decided against it in case my first ever chicory fills me up at lunchtime.
It's grocery day today and I put the bags in front of the door before I went to bed yesterday, so that's all done and dusted.
I'm absolutely knackered so I'm gonna use my B12 spray instead of caffeine today.
The virus scan was reassuringly clear, so it's time to get today's breakfast photo up, then today's to-do list, then go and make myself my first drinking choccie of the month.
BBIAB
No comments:
Post a Comment