Well, I've had a thoroughly exhausting morning so far - it started off OK with my 'Morning Stability' score of 4, then I took my blood pressure which was 118, then popped my 10 morning pills and had my breakfast and remembered to start off the weekly virus scan... all good so far. I then decided to pull the Anglo box into the hall and it was waaaay too heavy so may not have been collected, so I took the plates and bowls out and decided to leave them for another collection. The box was too wide to get past so I decided to put it outside for collection and decided to donate the plates and bowls today after all, so I went to get a second box, put it together and labelled both boxes, then dragged them outside. I'm thoroughly exhausted now, but it's one less thing for me to worry about today now.
The weekly virus scan has just finished, so I'm gonna set off the backups then put today's to-do list together.
BBIAB
No comments:
Post a Comment