Thursday, 3 September 2026

Today (3rd September 2026) I'm grateful for...

...my best friend coming over to see me for a few hours - thank you C!


I'm also grateful that the things were rejected by Anglo on Monday 'cos someone else is interested in them instead, along with the hallway rug and seat cushion and they are very close to me and can only come during the workday which is ideal!


I'm grateful that I'm able to get rid of the ice poles at 8am tomorrow and the rest of the plates at about 4pm.


I'm grateful that I've put in the order for things that'll hopefully help my posture and ease my neck pain which are also due tomorrow too.


I'm grateful that I've been able to put together next week's menu and I'm hoping that my stomach will cope with an extra food item on the plate the week after... it's been slow going getting my stomach used to solids again, but I'm hoping that I'm almost there now.


I'm also grateful that I've finally found the potential solution to my passport photo rejections and I just need to keep trying to take the photo without my band in my hair or my glasses on, when it's lighter outside.


I've had a very busy couple of weeks, but I'm hoping tomorrow will be the last of the bedlum lol


No comments:

Post a Comment