I don't care how risky it is tomorrow, I've been pushing myself too hard, too fast and too often for the last couple of weeks and I'm gonna sink into a hot, deep, lavendar-scented bubble bath tomorrow (as opposed to the shallow, warm, plain water of last week) and I'm gonna be treating myself especially gently. I've still got a busy few days at the start of next week (big Freegle collection on Monday, groceries on Tuesday and weekly virus scan and backups on Wednesday) but nowhere near as bad as the last couple of weeks, thankfully.
I'm gonna look after myself soooooo gently for as long as it takes me to recover now.
I've popped my last two pills and I'm gonna head on up to beddy-byes in the hope that I'll fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow tonight.
I'll see you all briefly in the morning.
Nite nite orl
No comments:
Post a Comment