...will see me trying aubergine and also purple broccoli for the first time in my life and I can't wait!
They both seem to be easy enough to air-fry, I've just never seen or tasted them before, so it'll all be new to me next week!
I'm loving being able to experiment with all these new, healthy foods and my stomach seems to be coping with all the newness too, which is reassuring.
It'll be potatoes and a protein for most of those meals 'cos I've got sweet potatoes and salad potatoes on the same order too so I'll have to wait and see how many of each of 'em I get, but I'm loving having all these good things in my diet for the first time in a veeeery long time and I'm feeling a lot more human than I have in years too. It's taken a while, but me and my body are coping better than I'd hoped and I'm loving having a healthier diet and my Visible means that I'm learning to pace myself and enjoying getting my heart pumping too... I'm so so proud of myself for this last year and a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment