Well, I think I slept OK overnight and I didn't wake up for an emergency wee mid-way through the night, so that's a relief.
My blood pressure was in my normal range (110) and I've popped my 12 morning pills with my first and probably only meal and drink today.
I'm seeing my best friend for a few hours today (so will be too exhausted for lunch) and then I've got an Olio-er coming at "about 4.30pm" so I can't have anything for my tea in case she's early. I'm 1.5kg overweight, so missing a day of meals and drinks won't do me any harm.
My 'Morning Stability' score was 3 again, so in theory I can do my laps and exercises but I'm not gonna risk it so that I can save as much energy as possible for seeing my best friend and the Olio-er.
The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear, so time to get my breakfast photo up, then today's to-do list.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment