Friday, 9 October 2026

Mornin' all

I've woken up sneezing my head off, so I've definitely got the start of my second cold of the season.  Thankfully these early ones aren't usually too bad and I can function pretty normally but it'll only get worse from here for the next few months and I'll feel more and more rotten as the season progresses.


My 'Stability' score (I've got no idea when or why they re-named it) was a huge 4 today, so yesterday's lack of exercising seemed to help and I can do both sets of laps and exercises today.


I'm hoping that the Olio-er feels better today and comes for her sweets otherwise she'll have used up her second chance in 2 days.


I've popped my 12 morning pills and had my breakfast and run the daily virus scan which was all clear, so I'm gonna do the admin and get my to-do list up for the day now I reckon.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment