Take Visible reading- 3 out of 5 again todayTake FunCap reading on 1st of each month-1.7 out of 5 for July-1.8 for August- 1.9 for SeptemberUse blood pressure machinePut details onto spreadsheetPut BP machine away- Weigh myself every Monday
- Log weight into NutraCheck
Drink glass of waterTake morning pillsRun daily virus scan- Download Visible readings on 1st of each month
- Put Visible readings onto health site on 1st of each month
- Study at least one course
- Listen to podcasts
- Listen to playlists
- Turn on air purifier
- Read and review a book
- Add more books to my TBR pile
Ask Alexa to playBaroque music/random music/the radioCheck forum- Announce birthdays if necessary
Refill bottle with squashMake breakfast of toast & juice/waterTake photo of breakfast- Try taking a Goji Berry after I've eaten
Put photo of breakfast on InstagramWash upPut breakfast into NutraCheckUpdate menu with your breakfastDo daily virus scan- Get washed and changed
- Brush my teeth
Do morning lapsDo morning sit-ups in hallDo morning crunches in hallDo morning twists in hallDo wall planks in hallDo side steps in hallDo hip circles in hallDo squats in living room- Take part in competitions
Take OddBox container out at 5pm every SundayKeep voicemail activeHave caffeinated coffee/peach teaSort OddBox recipes intobreakfast/lunch/tea/pud/snack/drink- Open living room window
- Open kitchen window
- Open back door
- Open bathroom window
- Indulge in as many creamy drinks as I want
Indulge in a box of mince piesTry bands on my HLTH device-tried the second one in the bath this morning-just put the third one on to test overnight so I've got one more left to try now- it stayed around my ankle all night, thankfully, so just got one more to try then I can swap and change them whenever I want to- Run monthly virus scan on 28th of every month
Ask M to bring box of stuff to Freegle downstairs so that I can...- Take photos of unwanted things in the spare room
- Advertise spare room things on Freegle
- Housework - Monday -
change bedding&bring in rubbish/recycling - Housework - Tuesday - tidy living room &
groceries&clear caches - Housework - Wednesday -
clean bathroom - Housework - Thursday - vacuum carpets
- Housework - Friday - tidy bedrooms
- Housework - Saturday -
clean kitchen/have bath or shower - Housework - Sunday - rubbish and
recycling/refill dosette box - Arrange for emergency plumber to come back out for the other radiator coolant fillings - I've just re-found him (TJB Heating if I forget again) on Check A Trade and explained the situation and he's up for doing it, so I've sent him the questions from my home insurers and as soon as I've got their approval I'll sort out when he can come and fit the other 5 radiators and fill them up with coolant
Contact home insurers for their approval of radiator replacements- I heard from them just before lunch and they had a few questions which I've answered as well as I can before contacting the plumber but I want their approval before I get on the blower to himPut menu up on blog every weekend-got very rough menu's until 15th November now- next week's official menu is now up- Send reviewers my book if they agree
- Keep my fingers crossed they enjoy and positively review my memoir
- Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants the glasses, creative/wildlife stuff or the mugs
- Keep an eye on Freecycle to see if anyone wants the
tea cups, glasses, creative/wildlife stuff or the mugs - Keep an eye on Olio to see if anyone wants anything
Make lunchof protein and veg/meal replacement/caramel Barista milkTake photo of lunchPut photo of lunch on InstagramDo washing upPut lunch into NutraCheck- Take lunchtime pill
Update menu with your lunchRefill dosette box every Sunday- Refill can dispenser
- Do afternoon laps
- Do afternoon sit-ups in hall
- Do afternoon crunches in hall
- Do afternoon twists in hall
- Do wall planks in hall
- Do side steps in hall
- Do hip circles in hall
- Do squats in living room
- Charge up powerbanks
- Charge up Visible
Charge up personal phoneCharge up spam phone- Charge up watch
- Charge up HLTH band
Charge up fan- Refill bottle with squash
Put OddBox container in front of the door on SundayBring in OddBoxPut new fruit and veg awayMake tea ofwater/meal replacements/fruitTake photo of teaBring tea through to the living roomPut photo of tea on Instagram- Do washing up
Put tea into NutraCheckUpdate menu with your tea- And loads of soft drinks
- And dried fruit and nuts in the tubs
- Study my courses (starting at the bottom of the page)
- Post about something I'm grateful for today
- Download, resize and save BP machine photos
- Put 6 days' worth of BP photos onto my health site
- Put BP spreadsheet onto health site on the last day of each month
- Close living room window
- Close kitchen window
- Close bathroom window
- Close back door
- Clear browser caches every Tuesday
- Clear browser caches on 27th of every month
Do evening Visible check-inTake evening pillsGo to bed
Sunday, 11 October 2026
Third and final update to today's to-do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment