Friday 16 November 2018

Friday 16th November 2018

That's the virus scan started.  It was more complicated than it needed to be this week 'cos it was "out of date" so I clicked the button to update it, then it needed to restart the computer, then it found something that was trying to stop it working.  I sorted that out then it said the UI wasn't responding so I had to close it and restart it before I could set it going for the first time.

If my calculations are right, it'll be finished at about 6am on Sunday, rather than late tomorrow now, which is totally fine if a little annoying.  TBH though, I'd much rather that it took longer to do and keep me safe than to do a quicker scan and for viruses and malware to slip through and damage my laptop and destroy files and infect my friends and relatives!
***

Time to take our senior pup for her morning stroll now then take me morning cocktail and carry on with the surveys.
***

That's the pup walked, fed and watered.  She only wanted to do 100% today, so there's still 750% in the bank which still means she's done on average 150% extra every day which is awesome.  I don't want to force her to walk more than she wants just in case she's in pain or something... as long as she does 100%, that's enough and I'm fine with it.

Time for my morning cocktail now, then on with the surveys.
***

It was amazingly easy to take all 3 of me supplements this morning 1.5 mouthfuls of squash for the Calcium and 1 each for the Iron and Multi!

I like easy mornings like today!  😁
***

Virus scan is at 26% so it prolly won't move for the rest of the day now then it'll be at about 45% when I come down tomorrow morning and it'll keep plodding on from there.

If it's up to at least 95% tomorrow evening I'll stay up for it to finish, otherwise I'll go to bed, same as last week.
***

That's me prescription taken.  Reading a YA/cross-over book about vampires as research for my synopsis for Terror... hope it won't give me nightmares tonight!
***

Gonna head to bed now, for an early night in the hope that the book I've been reading all day doesn't give me nightmares!!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment