Friday 2 November 2018

Friday 2nd November 2018

The virus scan is running and already at 17%!!

Gonna take the pup for her walk then take me morning cocktail and carry on writing.
***

The pup is showing a big case of Westitude atm so I'm gonna take me supplements first.  Maybe this weeks huge walks are finally catching up with her?
***

That's me morning cocktail taken... all 3 of 'em were a nightmare to get down this morning for some reason!
***

Steve's just made another couple of bottles of squash for me so lets round the caring down to 29 hours left to do in 3 days now!
***

That's the pup walked and fed.  We only managed 150% today, so that's 550% in the bank after 5 days which is really good going for both of us.

Just need to do 200% each day of the weekend now then we'll be at the target of 750% in the bank.

I'm not intending to move off the sofa (other than to go to the bathroom, obviously) for the rest of the day now!
***

The virus scan is at 26% now so it'll prolly stay there for the rest of the day then be at 40-odd percent tomorrow morning and be totally finished overnight on Sunday so that I can back everything up again ready for a new week.

Gonna get on with me writing now.
***

Steve's just smashed the cafetierre into smithereens by accident so I've gotta see if Sainsbury's sell them so that we can get a new one with the grocery shopping delivery on Monday.  It's under £50 right now so it's no biggie, just unexpected is all.  😒
***

That's the new cafetiere ordered:  8 cups and plastic (so that it's harder to break next time lol) for a tenner which ain't too bad I don't reckon!  £57.30 all in which ain't too bad, including delivery, bags and the cafetiere... I just hope it's in stock now lol
***

Just taken me prescription.

Means I'll prolly be awake at 5.30am again tomorrow and I'll still be wide awake, tossing and turning at 11pm so I'm not gonna go up until at least my eyes can barely stay open.  The virus scan is running so I won't be shutting down tonight so I really can leave it until the last minute before I go to bed tonight and possibly tomorrow too.

I'm gonna have a single mince pie when I get to 10k words then Steve's gonna order the celebratory Chinese when I hit 10,500 words and I'll just take it from there.
***

Had the chips from the Chinese and I'm out of the writing headspace now so I'm gonna head to bed and prolly toss and turn for hours again but that's OK I suppose.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment