Thursday 29 November 2018

Thursday 29th November 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We did 275% this morning, so let's add that to what's already in the bank... 250 + 175 = 425% after 4 days which ain't as good as last week, but it's just over 100% extra a day which is groove and cooly!

Gotta phone my GP for a telephone appointment to ask about taking St John's Wort along with me AP.  Gonna take me morning cocktail first though!
***

That's them swallowed then.  Take my last Calcium and Multi tomorrow and the Iron in 6 days time.  I'm thinking that I'll finish taking the Iron before I try the new Multi so that I don't accidentally OD on it 'cos the new Multi has got Iron in it, so don't wanna be taking 200% of the RDA for almost a week in case it does something nasty to my body.

Better safe than sorry and all that jazz!
***

That's the call made about St. John's Wort.  The Advanced Nurse Practitioner is gonna call this afternoon at some point to talk about it.  It only needs a yes or no answer, but I'd prefer to play it safe so that the AP keeps working and I don't die from mixing them up.

Better safe than sorry and it'll only be a short call... I just hope my voice holds out!  lol
***

That's one delivery that I was expecting today... still waiting for Jacki's gift that should have been here by 8pm at the latest yesterday!  Apparently it's been sent by Royal Mail who have already delivered post to the street today and still nothing.  Gonna give them until the weekend then I'll phone to see where it's got to  😒
***

First survey of the day completed
***

Just heard about taking the St. John's Wort... no go unfortunately 'cos it interacts with loads of prescriptions including my AP and "it does nasty things to your liver" so I'll have to find some other way to go through the darker months without any kind of support 😟  I'm thinking I'll need extra sprays of the B12 to see me through, but I'm glad I asked for advice rather than just assuming it would be OK!

My GP surgery has saved me from future problems again!
***

Just taken my prescription and set the daily quick virus scan going... gotta remember to clear both cache's before I head to bed tonight, so that I can set the deep scan going as soon as I come down in the morning.
***

Second survey done and dusted.
***

Still free of viruses and malware.
***

Third survey out of the way... that one only had 3 questions!
***

Fourth survey done... just a single question on that one!
***

And the fifth one of the day is done and dusted!
***

I is cream crackered so I'm having a well-deserved early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment