Sunday 18 November 2018

Sunday 18th November 2018

The virus scan finished at about 2am so just gotta back everything up then carry on with survey's and stuff.
***

That's the rubbish and recycling sorted and out ready for collection tomorrow.  No arguments this week, amazingly!

The pup is too tired to walk today, but after doing 1100% extra in the last 6 days, I think we're both allowed a single day off walking, so lets take 100% out of the bank and there's still 10 days worth of walks in the bank so I reckon we're both allowed today off.

Steve's making me more squash so that I can take me morning cocktail... and they're sorted!  Got 2 more bottles to take out for the recycling then that's it for the week.

Gonna take me supplements now...
***

That's them all swallowed now.  The Calcium was a real nightmare to get down because the crumbs went everywhere, but there's only 12 days left before I get to taking the single one every morning.
***

That's the squash finished so I'll take the bottles out for recycling now then that's it for the day... not gonna be able to do very much today after yesterday's marathon!
***

That's the puppy walked.  A surprising 350% so let's put the 100% back into the bank that we took out this morning, plus the 250% extra means that there's a massive 1350% in the bank at the end of 7 days.

I won't be able to move for the rest of the day now and I'll sleep well tonight, as will the pup... don't think either of us are going to move very far for the rest of the day now  lol
***

Just put the cardboard boxes, baby nappies and baby wipes on Freegle - hopefully someone will take them before next weekend or they'll be recycled/binned.

In a bit of a tidy-uppy mood today lol
***

That's me prescription taken.  Gonna get through tonight without the ginger beer 'cos I didn't need it this morning, so I'm thinking that maybe my body is used to the recipe again now?  Certainly hope so!
***

I was wrong.  I do still need the ginger beer... not as badly as the first couple of days, but I still feel a bit sick so I'm downing the ginger beer just to be sure I don't throw up when I'm asleep.

😣👎
***

 Gonna have 3 mince pies then head to bed I think - after so much walking this last week as well as only 3 hours of sleep on one of them because of having the trots, I think I deserve an early night!
***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment