Thursday 22 November 2018

Thursday 22nd November 2018

That's the pup walked and fed now.  350% today, so let's make a deposit into the bank.  Yesterday we were at 650% plus today's 250% extra means there's 900% in the bank after 4 days.  No wonder I'm so achey and wobbly!
***

That's most of the Christmas gifts arrived now - just got 3 more coming 24th-28th, my mother-in-law's gift will be here with the post today and then it's just the sticky labels then that's it finished for another year.  I'll get the door for the post then that really will have to be it for today 'cos I'm aching and shaking all over.  Just getting to the bathroom and back will be a struggle!
***

That's my mother-in-law and one of the other gifts just arrived, so there's 2 more gifts and the labels to come and that's it sorted, all bar the wrapping up then that's me relaxed until Valentine's Day next year.  I can relax while everyone else is running around like headless chicken's in the lead-up to Christmas while I just sit around and relax.  😀
***

Me morning cocktail went down like a treat today, only a single mouthful of squash each and there was only a little bit of squash left in the bottle!  Feeling realy proud of myself now!

😌
***

That's me prescription taken and Steve's just promised to phone the DWP tomorrow about why I haven't had any forms or phone assessments for my ESA renewal 'cos it came to an end today!  😕
***


No comments:

Post a Comment