Thursday 8 November 2018

Thursday 8th November 2018

We only managed to do 100% of the walk today 'cos the pup doesn't like getting rained on, but that's OK by me as long as she does at least 100% every day.  Still 350% in the bank too, so that's OK I reckon.  May not get to 750% in the bank this week, but any extra is good in my books, no matter how much or how little it is.

Gonna take me morning cocktail now then start my writing day again.  I doubt I'll get 6 chapters written today, prolly not even 5, but my aim is for at least 4 so that I can have my reward for writing 6,000 words in a day!
***

Just taken me supplements.  The Calcium was a bit of trouble to swallow, but the Iron and Multi were fine, thankfully.

It's almost 10am and I haven't written a single word yet though!  HHIS
***

It's taken 3 hours, but that's the first chapter of the day sorted, thankfully.  Hopefully the next 3 chapters will be easier, now that I'm in the writing headspace for the day.

Quarter of the way to achieving my reward now, thankfully.
***

Half way through the daily challenge I set myself now 'cos I've just finished the second chapter of the day.
***

Still virus and malware free, thankfully.  Call me paranoid to do a daily quick scan, but I'd rather be paranoid and safe than to not do the scans, get infected, lose everything and infect my friends 👌👍
***

Taken me prescription now... went down really easily tonight too which is an awesome change to the trouble I sometimes have taking it!
***

90% of the way through NaNo now.  Just 5,000 words left to write which'll happen tomorrow as long as I do 4 chapters again, then I'll celebrate in a big way with a relaxing, hot, bubble bath a day earlier than even I thought would happen.  If I don't finish the 5,000 words before 6pm-ish, I'll celebrate with a huge take away and 2 cans of J2O and a bubble bath on Saturday morning, after I've walked the pup.

So, so proud of myself.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment